Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FRESHMEN LIFE JUST STARTING ITS CHALLENGES

Freshmen Life just Starting....


Starting your high school years is hard but its even more harder if you start it in here in NAGA CITY SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL...
School's Main Building (with Art by my Batch mates)
With this school's prestige and its record for being best known for its bright students,being one of them is a great honor.Walking in a public place wearing the school's uniform,patch and ID will make people petrified in awe.I have never felt anything like what I have felt when I entered the old Computer shop I used to spend 3-8 hours just playing,My old friends were shocked it was like an atomic bomb dropped outside, They were in awe to see me wear the school's uniform and its name.


Your Time in this school depends on you,It depends on you on how long you are gonna stay as a student of this school or are you going to be or let yourself be a memory of the past.It will depend on your capabilities as teenager.You must use what ever you have learned from your elementary life and put those things you have learned about into good use.


I myself know that I will have a hard time in this school but I will concentrate and prioritize my time on my work.The first few weeks of this school is going to be easy as I expected during my summer vacation but that should not fool you and me,because behind that time of relaxing comes a time hardship and challenges.It is when the will,strength,integrity,discipline,intelligence and dedication of the students will be tested and strained,All of those characteristics will be pushed to their very limits they will be remastered and rehearsed.The weak and the ones who don't have the will to fight will be separated and kicked out..


I talk like I'm not vulnerable to being removed from this school but I am vulnerable from being out of the picture.Even the smartest person in class will always have a chance of being kicked out.Our time in this school will be a test of will,strength,integrity,discipline,intelligence and dedication.


THE SCHOOL LOGO
 --------------------------------------NAGA CITY SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL--------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment